It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Our Christian Blacks behind us? 

Hi! So this is my first post, and it's about blacks.
I'm not a racist, I used to consider our black Christian community a part of what Britain was now. This somehow covered the Rastafarian community too. But, this is changing and I don't know how many others have seen this. The younger generation are being taken, this is a huge number of people to turn against us. Does anyone share these concerns?

Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm
Site Admin

LadyK wrote:
I'm not a racist, I used to consider our black Christian community a part of what Britain was now. This somehow covered the Rastafarian community too. But, this is changing and I don't know how many others have seen this. The younger generation are being taken, this is a huge number of people to turn against us. Does anyone share these concerns?

I don't consider myself racist either ..

What has been enforced on our country are third world immigrants.. it is not about skin colour it is about third world halfwits being dumped on us..

Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:38 pm
Profile WWW

With so many cultures in my family it's hard to be a racist. But I can understand how you feel. It happens to me too. With all that rubbish going on, suddenly being called a racist (to reduce islamisation of our western culture) or being blamed for not living up to the freedom of speech (my political choice stands for) when I refuse to answer questions about who I am an why I vote for the Dutch Freedom Party (PVV)

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:54 pm
Site Admin

Chaosrubbis wrote:
With so many cultures in my family it's hard to be a racist. But I can understand how you feel. It happens to me too. With all that rubbish going on, suddenly being called a racist (to reduce islamisation of our western culture) or being blamed for not living up to the freedom of speech (my political choice stands for) when I refuse to answer questions about who I am an why I vote for the Dutch Freedom Party (PVV)

It is easier to shout racist at someone than it is to defend against such an accusation..

I have met very few racists.. and I don't regard any current Bluehand member as such..

Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 pm
Profile WWW

I'm not sure which black Christian communities you're specifically talking about but in North London we have large evangelical African communities, and they know exactly what Islam is all about and they're not afraid to say it. They are natural allies.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 pm
Site Admin

LadyK wrote:

Its a touchy subject.. but lets be honest the white population is getting older and more likely to be childless because of careers.. economic pressures .. or simply choice.. we are not replacing our stock and I really do think this was planned..

I dont know what the result of this race replacement will be..I know Islam is growing at an immense rate and that according to news reports its followers do not work and claim huge amounts of child benefits and housing benefits also dole.. it would appear on the face of it we are paying for certain sections of our society to breed and certain sections encouraged not to breed.. why is this?

I know I am childless ..never have or will claim benefits.. I have not used the NHS to any vast extent.. I am simply a cash cow to pay for this population replacement I guess I am not alone and millions like me pay taxes..rates.. more than most yet take less than any..

Britain sucks in this respect..

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Here in America, we have a serious race issue. I have noticed though, that the blacks here in Texas are racist in clusters; for example, I live between several large towns. In one town, where poverty is prevalent, welfare, and so on - the blacks are violent and you go there at your own risk. They seem unaware of the problems of the world - only their own issues.

In a town no more than 30 mins away, where jobs and prosperity are the norm, the blacks are friendly, happy, and strike up random conversations with you at every chance. I have black acquaintances in that town, and racism is rare there. They discuss world issues in a "We are One" tone and are against BLM, rioting, violence, etc. and express embarrassment at "The Others".
It would seem work and prosperity makes the difference. :/

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]