It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Origins of Bluehand 
Site Admin

I remember the day back in Late 2013 when I made two avatars.. it was a bit of a joke between me and Moonie.. Then people asked what does Bluehand stand for.. and I didn't have an answer.. the more avatars I built through 2014 the more I found the answer.. people were sick of Political Correctness and Islam gaining strength because of that Political Correctness..
New members joined and UKIP Ian wrote the mission statement and the website was set up .. this was attacked daily using Denial of service tools back then.. it was a full time job keeping it up.. one bot herd attack had half a million users flooding it.. it was down as much as it was up..
Our members were threatened .. intimidated and harassed .. doxed and forced offline..lost their jobs.. the whole thing was just awful for most of us.. its not been easy.. and the lies and attacks continue .. 5 years on and its relentless Frank died on Christmas Eve and even in death he was subjected to abuse.. But I knew Frank he carried Bluehand in his bios until the end of the line.. may he RIP..
You know I have seen members come and go for 5 years.. some went on to build huge accounts with 100's of thousands of followers.. some made their own groups.. some just faded away.. some turned their back on us.. and some betrayed us.. but Bluehand goes on and it will for eternity.. and if you once wore the avatar I know it lives somewhere in your heart..

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for that, great for those, like me, who came to the Bluehand relatively recently.

I never knew Frank but may he RIP and thanks in memoriam for all you did Sir.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:28 pm
Site Admin

EnochSoC wrote:
Thanks for that, great for those, like me, who came to the Bluehand relatively recently.

I never knew Frank but may he RIP and thanks in memoriam for all you did Sir.

Frank will never be forgotten he is now in our memorial section of our websites..

bluehand.co/memorial.html

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:34 pm
Profile WWW

RIP Frank.
All your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:44 pm
Site Admin

Cheryl wrote:
RIP Frank.
All your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you.

TY I try to do what I can..

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]